What is Beeswax?
Beeswax is a natural wax produced by honey bees of the genus Apis.
The hive workers collect and use it to form cells for honey storage and larval and pupal protection within the beehive. Chemically, beeswax consists mainly of esters of fatty acids and various long-chain alcohols.
We have pure beeswax for sale in bulk for wholesale.
These 100% pure beeswax have a huge variety of uses. See the description below for top ten uses for beeswax.
Here are our top ten uses for beeswax:
- Candles that don’t drip and create no smoke
- Cosmetics, healing balms, salves, creams and ointments
- Mix with palm oil for soap – palm oil reduces scars and the wax acts as a natural moisturiser
- Polish for shoes and floors
- Lubricant for old furniture joints
- Smooths drawers, doors and windows movement
- Furniture polish when mixed with linseed oil and mineral spirits in equal parts
- Coat nails and screws to prevent wood from splintering
- Waterproofs leather
- Keeps zips moving smoothly
Now let’s watch a video about Honey Beeswax and its Uses:
Originally they were designed to enable beekeepers to guide their bees to build the comb where the beekeeper needed it – inside wooden frames, which makes life easier for the beekeeper.
also it have so many uses but the most important is making canldes.
There is a machine that Converts Raw beeswax into Beeswax sheets. The price of this device is determined according to its type. This device is available in two types, manual and electric.
let’s watch a video of How this machine Works…
RoodinGroup Co. ,Ltd working hours:
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 to 18:00