What is Bee propolis?
Propolis is a natural resinous mixture produced by honey bees from substances collected from parts of plants, buds, and exudates. Due to its waxy nature and mechanical properties, bees use propolis in the construction and repair of their hives for sealing openings and cracks and smoothing out the internal walls and as a protective barrier against external invaders like snakes, lizards, and so forth, or against weathering threats like wind and rain.
We have a video for you to better understanding about How honey Bees make Bee Propolis:
Propolis Uses & Effectiveness
- Diabetes: Research shows that taking propolis may improve blood sugar control by a small amount in people with diabetes. But it doesn’t seem to affect insulin levels or improve insulin resistance.
- Cold sores: Most research shows that applying an ointment or cream containing 0.5% to 3% propolis five times daily helps cold sores to heal faster and reduces pain.
- Inflammation and sores inside the mouth (oral mucositis): Most
- research shows that rinsing the mouth with a propolis mouth rinse helps heal sores caused by cancer drugs or dentures.
Insufficient Evidence for:
- Prone to allergies and allergic reactions
- Canker sores
- Genital herpes
- Infection of the intestines by parasites
Other compounds like acids
Benefits of Propolis:
the direct Using propolis is unpleasant for some people, So we have many propolis-based products are made for different uses:
- Propolis mouthwash
- Propolis capsules
- Propolis cream
- Propolis extract
- Aqueous extract of propolis
- Propolis Gel
- Alcoholic Extract
RoodinGroup Co. ,Ltd working hours:
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 to 18:00