What is Bee Pollen?
Bee pollen is a ball of pollen made by young bees when they land on a flower. It’s a mixture of pollen, saliva, and nectar or honey. Bees carry these balls back to the hive in sacs on their legs and store them in the hive’s honeycomb. The pollen then ferments into “bee bread,” which feeds a bee colony.
Beekeepers collect pollen from bees by keeping a thick comb in the entrance of their hives. When bees pass through it, it knocks the pollen off their legs into a collection bin below. The bees then must go out to collect more pollen.
What are the benefits of bee pollen?
- relieve inflammation.
- work as an antioxidant.
- boost liver health.
- strengthen the immune system.
- work as a dietary supplement.
- ease symptoms of menopause.
- reduce stress.
- speed up healing.
Now let’s watch a video of Bee Pollen types and Ingredients:
Bee Pollen Products
- Bee Pollen Granule
- Bee Pollen Powder
- Bee Pollen Capsules
- Bee Bread
Bee pollen Capsules
Here are our 10 tips on how to use it:
1. Use granules as a topping for yogurt or cereal
2. Add ground bee pollen to cooling homemade granola while it is still moist and sticky.
3. Add to coffee as a sweetener to replace sugar
4. Blend ground pollen or granules into a smoothie
5. Incorporate into raw protein bars, raw desserts or candies
6. Sprinkle granules directly over salad
7. Incorporate ground pollen into salad dressing such as a honey mustard
8. Sprinkle ground pollen over popcorn
9. Use granules as a garnish on top of dark chocolate
10. Toast whole wheat bread, smear with chocolate hazelnut spread and sprinkle with bee pollen granules.
Bee Pollen Nutrition
RoodinGroup Co. ,Ltd working hours:
Monday to Saturday: 8:00 to 18:00